Prior to starting Tracy Murphy Coaching in 2015, I held several leadership roles with some very well-respected consumer packaged goods companies including S.C. Johnson, PepsiCo, Johnsonville Sausage and Yankee Candle so I understand the challenges leaders at all levels of an organization face each and every day. Whether it’s:
- Developing an executive presence that feels natural
- Finding the courage to stand up and respectfully have the tough conversations
- Helping your team navigate through changing, and often conflicting priorities
- Managing your own frustrations so they don’t get the best of you or alienate others
- Helping team members accomplish things they never thought were possible
I know first-hand how challenging and stressful having an impact and getting results can be AND I also know how rewarding and fulfilling it can be.
During my time in corporate America I came to passionately believe 3 things:
- True leaders set the tone for their organizations, departments and team – their thoughts, feelings and behaviors create the day to day environment that ultimately drives success or failure
- Any business professional can elevate their leadership effectiveness and have greater impact with the right support, processes and tools
- True career fulfillment can only be achieved by dynamic, energetic leaders who have a strong sense of self, clarity on their goals and a focused, yet flexible, action plan for achieving those goals
All of this is what drove me to make the commitment to dedicate my professional life to helping mid to senior level business professionals create greater business impact and get more fulfillment and satisfaction out of their careers.
WORK WITH ME
Executive, Leadership and Career Coaching is a FORWARD LOOKING and ACTION ORIENTED process helping individuals and teams gain clarity on what’s working and how to better leverage it AND what’s not working or missing and what can be done about it.
Not only do I help clients discover the behaviors and patterns of action getting in the way of goal attainment, I also help them uncover the UNDERLYING attitudes, perceptions and assumptions causing the ineffective behaviors and patterns of action – it’s only by understanding and modifying these factors that true SUSTAINABLE CHANGE can happen!
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
I know every situation is different and I want to take the time to get to know you and the specifics of your business and situation. I look forward to discussing your circumstances and sharing with you how I can best help; or if I’m not the right fit – I’ll tell you that too – and do my best to help you find alternative resources. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
GET IN TOUCH
A complimentary meeting provides the opportunity to discuss your goals, and see how we can work together.
I understand how busy life can be so I’m happy to work together to fit within your schedule.
Your privacy is very important to us therefore a confidentiality agreement is always signed at the outset.